The TradeFinancial broker is an Australian brokerage company that offers Forex and CFD trading to people at all levels of experience. After its release, it was quickly recognized as one of the leading investment platforms operating in the field. Many people are skeptic about the legitimacy and reliability of various solutions because the industry has been proven to be saturated with scams. In this case, is TradeFinancial a scam and if not – what makes it a genuine and reliable partner?
The following review is going to cover all of these points to help you get a better look into the nature of the broker. I am honestly impressed with what it has to offer its users. From the asset variety to the security of the platform. If you are interested in online Forex and CFD trading including investments in cryptocurrency assets, read further. Because this broker just might be the right one for you.
Broker Name: TradeFinancial
Minimum Deposit: $500*
*This is your starting investment capital, working capital you will be using to place trades and open positions. These funds are kept in your personal account and only you can use them.
More About the Broker
The platform has been established by a team of professionals well-versed in the field of risk management and trading of financial derivatives. They have gathered around themselves experts in other fields as well, including software development, customer assistance, and payment processes partners. TradeFinancial works with the best and biggest names in the field of fund transferring.
Review Verdict: TradeFinancial Is Not a Scam
Thanks to the team responsible for the creation and maintenance of the brokerage, users can enjoy various benefits and advantageous features that can enhance their CFD trading experience:
- – Simple & browser-based – it is not necessary to download programs and install additional software in order to trade. The broker is available in your browser.
- – Available to trade on-the-go – with the mobile application of the broker, you can trade anywhere you are, as long as you have access to the Internet.
- – A wide variety of assets to invest in – you can create a portfolio from more than 190 assets in the major categories. But apart from fiat currencies, commodities, indices, and company stocks, you can also trade cryptocurrencies like the Bitcoin.
- – Traders’ support & education – you will be able to make use of a huge compilation of training resources that can greatly influence your knowledge about online trading and help you further develop investment skills. But in case you are still not confident in your abilities, you can turn to the dedicated account managers and the 24/7 customer support team.
It is evident from everything that this broker can provide and has to offer, that it is one of the most beneficial and advanced platforms you can sign up for. Most people would think that because of that it won’t be easy to use. The truth is that the interface of the online CFD trading platform is simple and elegant, created with the idea to be user-friendly. This goal has been achieved. So even if you are an investment beginner, you can still make the best out of what the broker has to offer.
Still, Is TradeFinancial a Scam?
The broker keeps the investment funds in secured segregated accounts. It is a subject of strict monitoring policies, follows rules against money laundering. Users are required to undergo strict procedures for identification and verification when depositing or withdrawing funds. This has all been done in order to provide traders with an environment in which they can feel safe and trade with confidence.
This, along with the positive response on part of investors, has given the brokerage a spotless reputation. It is a respected broker that offers numerous opportunities on a platform that has been carefully designed to answer latest investment trends. TradeFinancial is not a scam and for that reason, so many people are already using it. Clients on a global scale benefit from everything this platform has to offer.
How to Sign Up for the Broker?
Just visit the official website of the platform and follow the steps. You have to choose an account type, fill in the provided form, and deposit the funds that correspond to the minimum deposit for the account tier you have chosen. There are a couple of differences between the four tiers.
- Mini Account – the starting deposit for it is $500 and it is a basic account package.
- Silver Account – the minimum deposit is $2,500 and you are provided with a personal dedicated account manager.
- Gold Account – it starts from $10,000 and is suggested for bigger investors who want to make huge capital turnovers. The account provides you with strategy plans, risk management plans, and private analyst sessions.
- VIP Account – the highest-tier account starts from $50,000 minimum deposit and comes with some additional benefits like bonuses, VIP events, exclusive ventures.
You can learn more about the account types on the official website. Once you have selected the type you prefer, you will have to make the initial required deposit. From there on, after the verification of your account has been completed, you are free to start Forex and CFD trading including investments in cryptocurrencies. When you decide to withdraw, be prepared to undergo the same strict verification procedure in order to confirm that you are the owner of the account. Fund transfers are carried out quickly and smoothly.
TradeFinancial is not a scam broker but an authentic platform that can provide you with the tools and resources to experience a fruitful investment process. You can join them for free, there are no maintenance fees. Just make an initial deposit to fund your account and use it to trade with those assets you prefer. You can choose from more than 190 assets, including cryptocurrencies. The level of safety of the platform has been confirmed. You can trade with confidence on the TradeFinancial broker platform.
Review Verdict: TradeFinancial Is Not a Scam
Hello, I am Collin Tyusm. I am a Forex blogger. I have created my blog, because I want to help people learn more about Forex & CFD Trading Software and Bots.