Hi there, I follow this website with great interest because you always provide adequate and reliable info. This is the first time I need to write to you because I do not know if you have decided to investigate this broker or not. It’s called Harborx and provides access to the Forex trading market, as well as commodity trading.
Have come across it yet and what is your impression of it? It offers something like a Follow feature and allows you to acquire tips from other users. There you can trade 50 FX pairs. It’s not a lot but I know brokers with fewer assets. What would you say about that? Do you think it’s possible that Harbrox is a scam broker?
Hi Laura, thank you for your interest. I have not had the chance to complete my investigation just yet. But here is what I already know about the Harborx broker:
- it provides very limited opportunities – the broker is fairly new and its platform has not been developed in a way that allows for diversification – the limited number of assets you have mentioned is a clear sign of that fact.
- it is not user-friendly – it fails to offer tools that can help novice traders to actively participate and develop additional skills. If you lack knowledge or experience, you won’t be able to have a fruitful and beneficial experience with it.
- its quality cannot be confirmed – there are very few people who have even heard of this broker let alone – traded with it. In other words, the quality of the provided services is still unknown and until that changes, the chances are you are not going to receive a satisfactory experience.
I would advise you to wait a while longer before you sign up, until concrete evidence can be gathered and analyzed. For now, it is safer to join a broker that has already been proven to be authentic, instead of taking a risk with Harborx.
Hello, I am Collin Tyusm. I am a Forex blogger. I have created my blog, because I want to help people learn more about Forex & CFD Trading Software and Bots.
Been trading for around 10 months with Harborx.
Dear Colin, sorry but I will have to disagree with your statements.
- App is made to be simplistic to allow people who never traded before get faster into it, without having to worry about all difficult functions and so on.
- It’s designed to be user friendly, however it’s designed for new Traders and not professional ones.
Harborx is not that new: they’ve been active from like 2014. I checked their license (CySEC) before making my first deposit. They won a few international awards and participated in international tech events, so they are definitely credible.
I’m confused what you guys mean about Harborx being non user friendly. I started as a beginner and found the app to be very user friendly and easy to navigate. This is where I’ve been learning how to trade. Harborx is very diligent in processing withdrawals = safe to deposit and trade. Not a downside, but sometimes I wish they had a desktop platform along with the mobile app – would have been so cool. But as a mobile app that lets you ‘trade anytime, anywhere’, Harborx is really good.
I find it very user friendly and the design is super efficient. To say that it’s very limited is inaccurate because it was purposely made that way so there’s no sense comparing it to other trading platforms that have 100’s of trading options.
The reason I used Harborx was to learn and familiarize myself with trading as a beginner because of its simplicity, and even after 6 months I still don’t like other platforms because they just aren’t as well put together.