Mr. Michael Newberry introduced his system – the Nova Trader App for forex investments, ownership of Nova Holdings to which Mr. Newberry is acting CEO. He claims to have developed a sophisticated investment ‘run from home’ system that is the Nova app and is now offering it to a wider audience.
I conducted a detailed investigation into the system in order to see if one can rely on it or not. My conclusions are summarized below. You should know from the start that I consider the Nova App a scam. The full Nova Trader review can give you an idea why, so read through to the end.
Michael Newberry’s Nova App – Scam or Not
Mr. Newberry gives scarce information about his abilities and background. In reality, if the video script is to be believed, he was bad a trading. He left the investment field nearly 4 years ago and established his Nova Holdings company, in an effort to create a system that is accessible to anyone, regardless of background and abilities.
Review Verdict: Nova App Is Scam
He gathered a team of professionals to build his system and they created something now called Lead Pattern Nova. Nova Trader is supposedly connected to a large financial database and follows repetitive patterns across that database. According to the promotion of the Nova App, it has a 93% accuracy while finding patterns and eliminates the other 7% thanks to its cloud hosting. My investigation was unable to confirm this information, there is no evidence that the software works at all. This gives me a reason enough to believe that the Nova App is a scam.
Nova Trader – Scam Proven
If it is to be believed, the Nova Trader App can generate between $1,300 and $5,700 per day, as it discovers between 400 and 600 patterns of which at least 26 are considered profitable. Yet, I have found evidence that these claims are empty and there are no guarantees whatsoever that you will profit. Consider the provided testimonials – they are fake. All of the photos of supposedly ‘satisfied’ clients have been stolen from unsuspecting people. This can be easily checked with a Google image search.
If you want a safe and profitable trading experience, I suggest you join a proven to work system. As Forex trading is on the rise, one of the best alternatives is the new HBSwiss forex trading system.
Is NovaTrader App Really Free?
Even though you won’t have to pay for a license, you still have to make a deposit of at least $250. This is something standard across the industry. But the Nova App could turn out to be expensive in regard of the trouble it could cause because it has not been proven to work. My professional advice for you is to proceed on high alert or better yet – consider an alternative tool.
The Nova Trader is a very new forex trading robot that comes with significant promises. Unfortunately, it has nothing solid to offer in return. It has a shady background and operational mode, all of the presented testimonials are fake, and actual investors using the software cannot be found. In other words, Nova App is most likely a scam so be cautious.
Review Verdict: Nova App Is Scam
Hello, I am Collin Tyusm. I am a Forex blogger. I have created my blog, because I want to help people learn more about Forex & CFD Trading Software and Bots.