Traditional physical representations of fiat currencies cannot be favorably applied to the Bitcoin trading and Altcoin investment spheres. Which does not suggest that they cannot be quantified in the established financial way. In fact, the cryptocurrency market’s main assets may be valued higher than regular assets.
Several companies have tried distributing real-life variations of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies throughout the years. Some of their names include CryptMint, Alitin Mint, Lealana, CoinedBits, Titan Bitcoin, and Casascius. Their main purpose is to serve as memorabilia and merchandise for crypto trading enthusiasts, even though they are not officially manufactured, endorsed or recognized by any of the digital currencies.
Cryptocurrency Investments for Beginners
Bitcoin trading is one of the most popular ways of online investments. People went berserk over all types of Altcoins in 2017 and this led to a sudden upward trend in the average cryptocurrency exchange rates. It even seems as if everybody is crypto trading right now!
Newcomers might find it hard to pick just one cryptocurrency in which to invest in. Many people are wondering which the best cryptocurrency to invest 2018 is. Well, one of the most crucial things about digital financial operations is the strict following of all important cryptocurrency news and events, as well as the exhaustive examination of cryptocurrency charts and a cryptocurrency list.
They can also help one better assess the risk factors involved. Some cryptocurrencies like Ripple and Ethereum have backed themselves up with the stellar general consensus ledger for the former and the state-of-the-art blockchain technology for the latter.
Even upscale companies like J. P. Morgan, Spotify, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Galactic IBM, international banking institutions, and oil-drilling mega-corporations have begun applying them in their daily work processes. So the technology itself is here to stay which secures the value of all crypto assets associated with it.
Explanation of Cryptocurrency Meaning:
The term ‘cryptocurrency’ is derived from the word cryptography. Every experienced trader knows that the algorithm of Altcoins is based on the best data encryption and purely cryptographic practices. It is exactly them that prompt the producing of new coins every minute or every couple of seconds, depending on whether or not their transaction approval time is.
Cryptocurrency Chart App Live
Users can inform themselves on the main characteristics of a given crypto asset by installing or streaming a cryptocurrency chart app. Most of these cryptocurrency chart live news feeds are updated automatically so they manage to give accurate and reliable information on the coin market cap and recent price fluctuations of a digital currency.
Some of them are even capable of providing up-to-date information on upcoming crypto airdrops – the free dispersing of extra crypto tokens to users. The said is a very good way to take a giant leap forward in terms of Altcoin and Bitcoin investments. They are like a pot of gold, distributed by a good elf only real.
Another important factor to take into account is the cryptocurrency market volatility. If regular financial assets are prone to drastic and unexpected shifts in value, then Altcoins are twice as much. Let us take, for example, the cryptopocalyptic situation at the end of January 2018.
Earlier the same month, the South-Korean government decided to announce that it considers a possible prohibition to cryptocurrency trading. The statement was later retracted but this led to a two-week long downward trend in the average prices of nearly all cryptocurrencies. Only the small ones managed to stay afloat.
But such situations should not scare crypto traders. Upscale company stock values tend to sway even more. Yet, the different stock exchanges around the world prosper. It is generally harder now for newbies to generate consistent Bitcoin trading results as it holds a greater portion of the coin market cap.
Opting for another one of the top ten cryptocurrencies to invest in or an upcoming ICO can accumulate a stable secondary income stream. Getting started with one of the legit and authentic cryptocurrency exchange platforms or crypto robots can also get the job done just perfectly.
Top Cryptocurrency List Chart
The top cryptocurrency list is usually determined by the portion of the market that each cryptocurrency holds – the so-called coin market cap (or coin market capitalization). Popularity and trade volume are crucial factors for earning a spot among the top10 cryptocurrencies to invest in.
This is also why so many newly-founded cryptocurrency exchange platforms and apps do crypto airdrops. It is an excellent way to promote a brand new Altcoin. Users will already know its name and brand by the time it hits the digital markets. They can also attract people to fund the future ICO.
Examining cryptocurrency charts is important for building an impressive crypto investment portfolio. The main Altcoin characteristics that most of them feature are the name of the cryptocurrency, its official symbol, and abbreviation, the coin market cap it holds, price, circulating supply, volume, and going up or down ratio for the last day, week, and month.
Let us take a look at the top five best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2018:
- 1. BTC – Bitcoin Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin mining and trading are generally not what they used to be but so many people have already obtained one via these two processes. Especially through the first, even though many still ask what is cryptocurrency mining today. A lot can be written about the importance of Bitcoin. It had a coin market of more than $128,000,000 at the time this article was compiled. Bitcoin traders must remember to check-up which the best crypto wallets are that operate with this digital currency. Getting started with a legit Bitcoin cryptocurrency exchange website or app is also crucial.
- 2. ETH – Ethereum Cryptocurrency: With the average Ethereum price on the rise, it is breathing in the neck of Bitcoin for more than a year. Vitalik Buterin derived the name of the cryptocurrency exchange platform and its underlying Ether currency (ETH) from the fictional ether substance that supposedly fills up the empty spaces in the atmosphere and lets the light through. The digital exchange has speedy transaction execution and approval time, taking only mere seconds. It blockchain technology is said to be so advanced that a handful of upscale companies have already adopted the platform.
- 3. XRP – Ripple Cryptocurrency: The Ripple coin holds the bronze position in terms of market caps. It applies the revolutionary general consensus ledger which allows its transaction time frames to be 10 to 15 seconds. Numerous banking institutions have implemented its operational process because it can generally improve transfers. The Ripple price ratios are on a positive trend right now.
- 4. BCH – Bitcoin Cash Cryptocurrency: This cryptocurrency is often viewed as Bitcoin’s smaller brother but it has managed to distinguish itself from its origins. Logically, its cryptocurrency is called Satoshi (BCH) after the creator of the first digital coin. The main purpose of its launch was to solve the latter’s scalability problems. It has successfully managed to do so.
- 5. LTC (Ł) – LiteCoin Cryptocurrency: The LiteCoin platform powers the Lites tokens. It is almost identical in terms of operational processes to Bitcoin. Its creator is former Google employee Charlie Lee who took his knowledge and inspiration and designed a cryptography-based algorithm, thanks to which the cryptocurrency exchange functions properly.
View Cryptocurrency Charts & Trade Smartly!
Cryptocurrency list charts are one of the best ways to identify favorable crypto trading trends. Doing so can result in satisfactory daily results with the chance of turning into something even more lucrative. It is even possible to acquire a good secondary income stream while engaging in Altcoin investments or Bitcoin trading.
Users who still need to acquire some additional skills and knowledge before they are confident enough to trade on their own can simply register with one of the legit crypto robots and let the auto-pilot build them an investment portfolio.
There are also lots of reliable and trustworthy crypto brokers or cryptocurrency exchange apps which more sophisticated investors will find useful. Most of them have good learning centers and virtual trading academies.
The only thing left for the user to do is get started, view cryptocurrency charts, and trade smartly!